INTRODUCTION TO RON HULL
The Ron Hull Group of companies are located on the Barbot Hall Industrial Estate, Mangham Road, Rotherham, South Yorkshire.
Within the Group we have a diverse range of companies ranging from Waste Management/Recycling, to Demolition and Dismantling, Leisure (Hotel Industries) and Pet Products (animal bedding).
HISTORY OF RON HULL
“MUCK AND BRASS AND MUCH MORE"
Over the course of more than 3 decades the name Ron Hull has become an increasingly familiar one to the Rotherham residents. First formed in 1976 by the Group's founder and owner - Ronald Hull - as a 6 acre site with 6 employees, today there is not simply one business bearing the Ron Hull name but a group of companies operating from 2 parallel, licensed recycling sites on Mangham Road, Rotherham South Yorkshire, covering some 30 acres of factory premises, offices and Waste Transfer Station, and employing over 200 staff within Ron Hull Jnr Ltd and Ron Hull Demolition Ltd. Together, the companies offer the following services to small and large companies throughout the whole of the UK, Scotland and Wales, extending into international countries:
- Non-Ferrous Metal Recycling
- Ferrous Metal Recycling
- Total Waste Management/Disposal and Waste Recycling
- Wood Recycling into Hygienic Animal Bedding (Lay-Soft Equine Bedding)
- Secure Destruction and Confidential Disposal/Recycling Services
- WEEE Waste Recycling and Disposal
- End Of Life Vehicle Recycling and Disposal
- Recycled Product Sales
- Abnormal Load Transportation and Movement
- Asbestos Abatement/Removal and Disposal
- Demolition and Dismantling Services
- Industrial and Electrical Plant Decommissioning
- Transport and Skip Hire
- Plant Sales
- Product Sales - Aluminium Ingots, Granulated Copper, Baled Products etc.
In short... Ron Hull can demolish and recycle just about anything!
In 1991 Ron Hull bought a derelict site on Mangham Road in Rotherham, South Yorkshire, and in just over 2 years a prestigious development of 14 business units were built along with a suite of offices for the Ron Hull Group. These business units are rented to other local businesses, further cementing the "Ron Hull" name which dominates Mangham Road.
In 1994 the Fitzwilliam Arms Hotel, also based on Mangham Road in Rotherham, was restored and further extended in 2008 by Ron Hull, adding an additional 40 bedrooms and a new Function Room.
In 2008 Ron developed his 250-acre farm, housing 40 horses, and manufacturing and using his own equine bedding made from recycled wood – Lay-Soft.