Lay-Soft Equine, Horse and Animal Bedding is a soft-chip bedding that has little movement, making it a hygienic, comfortable and warm bed for the animal. It is dust-extracted and super-absorbent - making it a cleaner, healthier solution for drier stables whilst also helping "mucking out".
Lay-Soft is processed on-site at Ron Hull Group’s Wood Recycling plant to form a clean, safe, highly absorbent and dust-free bedding especially suited for horses, with additional built-in insulation properties for keeping them warm.
Lay-Softs inherent properties include:
- Soft chip bedding that stays put
- Comfortable and warm for the horses in Winter, yet cool in Summer
- Dust extracted - helping to maintain a healthy respiratory system for horse and human
- Sterilised without the use of any chemicals - for a cleaner, healthier horse
- Super-absorbent - making cleaner, drier stables and mucking out easier for you compared to other equine bedding products
- Made from recycled white wood - ensuring an environmentally friendly product
- Odour elimination properties - reducing the smell of ammonia in the air
- A lower spore count than most other available animal beddings, and it is also free from all known contaminants
- Does not attract vermin as with other bedding material such as straw
- "Stay-dry" top layer - the Lay-Soft chip bedding stack allows liquids to run through and be absorbed at the bottom of the stack, whilst allowing the top parts to dry off and remain warm for the horse
Additionally, because Lay-Soft does not cling to either the horse or its accessories (rugs etc.) this ensures that your horse stays cleaner, and means that YOU have fewer chores to do!
But Lay-Soft is not just good for the horse, it has advantages for owners also, including:
- Lay-Soft is cost-effective and economical
- Lay-Soft can be used in both bedding down AND mucking out - meaning that you only have one product to keep in stock
- Lay-Soft won’t blow about the stable or yard - so that's less cleaning up for you
- Lay-Soft has excellent odour elimination over products such as straw, which means ammonia odours do not transfer onto your clothing
- Lay-Soft is time and cost effective during mucking out through reduced wastage due to its superior absorbency - significantly reducing muck heap sizes
- Lay-Soft's plastic wrapping enables you to store our convenient 25kg bales outside and they won't degrade or spoil, even in Winter
All this makes for more riding time and less on the clean-out chores! After use, Lay-Soft is bio-degradable and an excellent temporary weed suppressant - so you can be sure that you are "doing your bit" for the environment and lowering yours and your horse's carbon footprint!
But don't just take our word for it! Read our Customer Testimonials and what they have to say about Lay-Soft.
Lay-Soft is available at a highly competitive price and with various delivery options available.
Please contact Rachel Levick on 01709 524115 or email Rachel.Levick@ronhull.co.uk