The Ron Hull Group supply all types of industries with a comprehensive range of non-ferrous metals manufactured to current UK and International specifications.
Our Recycling process ensures that these valuable non-ferrous metal resources are returned to the manufacturing industries.
We not only sell locally and nationally but have the technology and customer base to sell our products on a worldwide global scale, whether this be loading containers via ramp or with our two state-of-the-art container lifters, enabling us to load 20ft containers in the most efficient and safest possible way. (We also have dock facilities to load large shipments of material.)
The Ron Hull Group sell the following Non-Ferrous grade products to UK and International customers:
- Copper - all grades of scrap copper, including Dry Bright Wire; Greasy Bright Wire; Baled Transformer Tape; New Copper Tube; Heavy Copper; No1 / No2 Copper Wire; Braziory Copper; Copper Tanks/Cylinders
- Copper Ingots/Granules - resulting from our high quality processing of scrapped copper cables
- Aluminium - Iron Aluminium; Pure Aluminium; Baled Litho; H9 Clean and Painted; Old Rolled; Loose Baled; Cast Aluminium; Alloy Wheels; Baled Aluminium Quadrant; Aluminium Copper Radiators
- Aluminium Ingots - resulting from our de-pollution process of End of Life Vehicle and resultant aluminium vehicle parts. The grades we produce are a European Din226 spec or UK LM 24 spec.
- Cable - Scrap Copper and Aluminium and Loaded Cables; Singles/Household; Armoured Cables
- Stainless Steel - 304 and 316
- Transformers and Motors - Baled Transformer Tape
- Gold, Silver and Platinum - We pay the best prices for your old, broken or unwanted scrap precious metal items - including Gold, Silver and Platinum