The Ron Hull Group accepts all types of waste into the Mangham Works/80 facilities in Rotherham including;
- Many More!
Waste Pre-Treatment Process
- All heavy/large wastes are mechanically sorted using a material handler with a Rotations Grab attachment.
- Container bins are provided to store/segregate any recyclable products - metals, wood, card and paper etc.
- A Loading shovel will tip collected products into containers.
- Smaller and lighter material will be hand picked off the floor ready for the shovel to load.
- Residue wastes are then moved over to the primary shredding bay for further processing - Primary Shredding.
- Using a material handler with a Waste Grab attachment, waste is loaded into the primary shredder. This process pre-sizes material into an average size of no greater than 300mm pieces.
- The residue pre-sized waste now starts its way through the MRF via an over-band magnet.