The Ron Hull Group offer a wait-and-load waste clearance skip service throughout South, East, West and North Yorkshire. With a wait-and-load service we offer a complete waste collection and removal service!
Our wait-and-load service is exactly what the name suggests – we wait while you (or our staff staff at an extra cost) load the lorry (within an agreed time limit*), this provides;
- Fast, efficient service for same-day waste removal
- No need for off road permits.
- No issues with parking restrictions or impractical skip drop-off areas
- Everything is removed in one go! No waiting for exchange skips and reloading and no neighbours throwing things into YOUR skip!
- Unlike skip hire – you only pay for the rubbish you have removed (less waste than filling half a skip and paying for the full one)
- Ron Hull Jnr Ltd’s staff can undertake all the waste loading for you – be that single items to a full lorry load of waste - just let us know when you book. (Extra Cost may apply)
- We recycle or re-use 100% of every load and wait waste collection service, at our Waste Management Facility in Rotherham
- No need to take time off work to remove your rubbish – we can remove everything for you, without your presence – just let us know you won’t be around when you contact us for your quote.
- We can offer a multi-point pick-up job – collecting waste from several locations on the same day – just let us know your requirements when you book
Wait-and-Load in 3 easy steps:
- We will give you an estimated time slot for our arrival
- On arrival and inspection of your waste, we will confirm the quote is correct and proceed to load into one of our waste lorries
- We will even sweep up and make tidy before we leave your premises
Ron Hull Jnr Ltd are registered by the Environment Agency as Licensed Waste Carriers, and we will issue you with a free Waste Transfer Note after collection to ensure full audit trail.
This service is available on an ad-hoc or long / short-term contractual basis. It is ideally suited to;
- Businesses - For example, for example, shop referbs and refits, property re-developments, office clearances. Also, for difficult locations where hiring a skip is either impractical or not allowed due to access or parking restrictions – especially true in large, busy city centres such as Sheffield and Leeds.
- Domestic customers who are undertaking house clearances, large landscaping jobs, WEEE removal – eg. fridges/freezers etc.
Contact us now here or on 01709 524115 for a free, no obligation quote.
*Charges may apply if the time limit is exceeded