The Ron Hull Group also caters for the general public whether it be needing a skip to move your scrap non-ferrous waste or to weigh your unwanted scrap or gold at our site in return for cash.
- To ensure legitimate ownership, we will require you to declare the origins of your scrap metal and require you to present valid photo identification (driving licence or passport accompanied with a utility bill showing your home address) to us in order to enable us to audit and comply with current UK waste regulations, and ensure that the scrap metal is yours legally to dispose of. When weighing in your unwanted scrap non-ferrous metals, please turn right on entering the compound and go to "Bay 2". For Gold, please turn left and goes to the office.
- Your driving licence or passport and utility bill, as well as the logbook to validate ownership of the scrap vehicle must accompany all scrap cars.
- Whilst on our waste management site you must adhere to all site Health and Safety rules.
- All trade scrap metals must be accompanied by a Waste Carrier's licence.
- All Gold is weighed in your presence at the counter. When trading in Gold, valid photo ID is needed at the counter, and cash is paid immediately.