|Project:||Demolition of Incinerator Complex|
|Date:||Duration: 14 weeks|
Pre Project Commencement
- New Client
- Extensive Pre-Qualification and Tender period
- Select Tender List
- Water Industry
- Cradle to Grave Process
Scope of Works
- The project was for the Demolition of the Incinerator Complex at Yorkshire Water’s site.
- Ron Hull Demolition Ltd acted as a Sub-Contractor for the project
- Phase 1 – Tanks Demolition – A number of tanks were demolished on site including 6 sludge, 1 emergency storage and multiple strong liquor tanks
- Phase 2 – Incinerator Building – Soft strip works commenced ensuing the facility was ready for Demolition
- Phase 3 – Incinerator Building – The Chimney Stack was Dismantled and lifted down to be processed on site
- Phase 4 – Incinerator Building – Mechanical Demolition took place using Excavators and a 30m High Reach
- Phase 5 – Processing of all materials took place throughout the project with everything transferred to the Ron Hull Groups state of the art Recycling Centre
- Tight deadlines to allow for future works on site
- Complex structure for High Reach Demolition
- Extensive planning and preparation for dismantling and craneage of Chimney Stack
- Internal Explosive Demolition within Incinerator Building
- Extremely close to the Railway
Industrial dismantling with Ron Hull Ltd – expert industrial dismantling & demolition contractors
The scale of industrial projects can often introduce safety & environmental factors that take expert understanding to manage. Specialist decontamination, high security, proximity to critical infrastructure or active work sites, and other exacting circumstances mean you can’t compromise on the expertise of your demolition contractor. Whatever the particular requirements of your decommissioning, dismantling or demolishing project, Ron Hull Ltd has the decades of industry experience it takes to visualise –and deliver- creative solutions to your project requirements. From initial decommissioning, waste management, and site clearance to full demolition, step-by-step dismantling of large-scale industrial infrastructure, asset recovery, remarketing and final land remediation- Ron Hull offers the full cycle of industrial demolition.
Based in Yorkshire, demolition contractors & waste management experts Ron Hull Ltd built their ethos around providing a comprehensive service encompassing all client requirements from day one to the final recycling of recovered material and full land remediation. We tailor all our works to clients’ exact requirements, understanding your objectives and managing our team’s unmatched expertise and considerable technical resources to deliver a complete service that regularly earns excellent feedback from our clients.
As a leading demolition company, we understand the complexities that often face teams required to decommission equipment or facilities. Often these complexities require a broader skill base and a more creative approach, informed by great experience, than the initial scope of the project may suggest. Environmental factors, legislation and impact on surrounding areas often govern the approach a demolition company must take to ensure safe, fast and cost-effective project completion.
View some of our past industrial site demolition & decommissioning projects:
As one of the UK’s leading industrial demolition contractors, Ron Hull Ltd has decades of experience offering innovative solutions to the most complex projects. We aim to deliver forward thinking solutions that have consistently helped our clients achieve their desired outcomes in time and under budget, with minimum disruption and in line with all relevant regulation. We work with companies across the UK and are proud to have earned a reputation for excellence in industrial demolition services that frequently sees a one-off contract grow into a lasting relationship. With satisfied customers across the UK and an industry leading reputation as a safe, efficient, professional and innovative demolition company, why not speak to us about the ways our team can assist in your project.
For more information on any of our previous projects or the particulars of how we approach each demolition challenge, please feel free to contact our team at our office in Rotherham, Yorkshire.